Become a Gal
If you love people, food, wine, and all things culinary, then we want you to consider being a Gal. We are looking for guides to help us host a variety of culinary experiences.
Our Gals Must:
- Love food, wine, and all things culinary. Experts not required
- Have an outgoing & helpful personality
- Be available a couple Saturdays/Sundays a month
- Be a good driver & can drive a 15 seat passenger van. (only NC Wine Gal tours, it’s easier than you think.)
- Live in Charlotte or Asheville
Duties depend on the tours you host but in general:
- Host small groups of people for 2-7 hours (depends on the tour).
- Guide groups through Charlotte to assigned restaurants.
- Drive & escort small groups (10 or less) to the NC wine regions for 7 hours a day. Tours start at 10 am and end at 5 pm
- Learn about the culinary/wine history of NC and share fun and unique stories on the tours