- 3 Vineyard Food & Wine Tour
June 12, 2021
10:30 am - 5:00 pm
Our Three Vineyard Food & Wine Tour highlights the North Carolina’s best vineyards from reds to whites and rosés and gives the wine drinker a wonderful introduction to Carolina wine. Each tour features a brekafast & wine pairing, massive charcuterie board, red wine food pairing plus a full vineyard tasting.
**We are taking special cleaning measures to ensure a sterilized vehicle & wine tour. We will have hand sanitizer at each stop.**
- Breakfast & wine pairing at start of the tour
- Visits to 3 local vineyards
- Hand picked wine at (2) vineyards that includes a charcuterie board & red wine pairing. Each guest will receive approximately 1 glass of wine at each.
- Tasting at 3rd vineyard
- Knowledgeable NC Wine Gal guide
- All day transportation in comfy van
- Water & snacks
- Free private pickup (groups 6+ only) is available if within 5 miles of Uptown or within 3 miles of an I-77 exit (North of Uptown/Downtown Charlottte).
- Sometimes Harry the wine dog
No refunds are given within 72 hours of the tour date. We will allow you to reschedule to a future tour date.
We reserve the right to cancel tours due to insufficient enrollment, tour guide emergency, or bad weather. We will try to do our best in these situations & find suitable substitute.
- Advance ticket purchase required. 48 hours notice is required.
- We can accommodate some dietary restrictions on this tour. Please indicate if you have any when registering.
- Tours run rain or shine. If we have to cancel the tour due to weather, we will refund your money in full.
- Private groups require at least 6 people.
- Progressive wine tour consitsing of reds, whites & rosés.
- We meet Fridays, Saturdays at 10:00 am & Sundays at 10:30 am at various places in the NoDa neighborhood. Your offical meeting location will be emailed to you. NoDa is about 3 miles from Uptown/Downtown Charlotte.
- The tour is all day and typically ends around 6pm (4 vineyard tour) or between 4:30 & 5:00 pm (3 vineyard tour).
- Private tours are available for groups of 6 or more. Groups can pick their wine style for the day. Please indicate when registering.
- It is about 1 hour drive to the 1st vineyard.
- Small group with 8 or less wine drinkers.
- We use a 15 passenger Ford Transit Van for our tours. In some cases, other vehicles will be utilized.
- Van snacks & waters will be provided for each tour.
What to Bring
- Driver’s license or other valid ID showing age. Any guest consuming wine must be 21+ years of age. Vineyards do not allow anyone under 21 inside tastings rooms.
- Mask or any other PPE.
- Appropriately clothing for weather.
- Outside coolers & snacks are permitted.