- 4 Vineyard Food & Wine Tour
May 22, 2021
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Our 4 Vineyard Food & Wine Tour highlights the best wines of the Yadkin Valley. Pairings include a variety of food such as a charcuterie board, homemade meatballs, pesto chicken salad and more. All pairings are designed to match well with the food selections.
We choose from a rotating list of 12-14 vineyards and an ever changing menu. No two tours are alike.
**We are taking special cleaning measures to ensure a sterilized vehicle & wine tour. We will have hand sanitizer at each stop.**
- Special wine & breakfast pairing (at meeting location)
- Visits to 4 local vineyards
- Hand picked wine at (3) vineyards that includes a charcuterie board, white & red wine pairings. Each guest will receive approximately 1 glass of wine at each.
- 1 vineyard tasting
- Knowledgeable NC Wine Gal guide
- Comfy transportation in Ford Transit 350XL van (15 seats)
- Free private pickup (groups 6+ only) is available if within 5 miles of Uptown or within 3 miles of an I-77 exit (North of Uptown/Downtown Charlottte).
- Sometimes Harry the wine dog
No refunds are given within 72 hours of the tour date.
We reserve the right to cancel tours due to insufficient enrollment, tour guide emergency, or bad weather. We will try to do our best in these situations & find suitable substitute.
- Advance ticket purchase required. 48 hours notice is required in order to prepare menu & contact vineyards.
- We can accommodate some dietary restrictions on this tour. Please indicate if you have any when registering.
- Tours run rain or shine. If we have to cancel the tour due to weather, we will refund your money in full.
- Vineyard stops are are subject to change without notice.
- We use a rotating list of vineyards but wine will include reds, whites & rosés.
- We meet Fridays, Saturdays at 10:00 am & Sundays at 10:30 am at various places in the NoDa neighborhood. Your offical meeting location will be emailed to you. NoDa is about 3 miles from Uptown/Downtown Charlotte.
- The tour is all day and typically ends around 6pm (4 vineyard tour) or between 4:30 & 5:00 pm (3 vineyard tour).
- Private tours are available for groups of 6 or more. Groups can pick their wine style for the day. Please indicate when registering.
- The 1st vineyard is over 1 hour from Charlotte.
- We use a 15 passenger Ford Transit Van for our tours. In some cases, other vehicles will be utilized.
- Van snacks & waters will be provided for each tour.
What to Bring
- Driver’s license or other valid ID showing age. Any guest consuming wine must be 21+ years of age.
- Mask or any other PPE.
- Appropriately clothing for weather. This tour is rain or shine.
- Sunscreen, hat & cash for purchases.
- Small coolers for personal drinks & snacks are ok.