- 4 Vineyard Food & Wine Tour
September 24, 2021
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
|Wine Tour Ticketshow details +||$169.00 (USD)||Sold Out|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: March 1, 2021 9:20 pm
Sales End: September 21, 2021 11:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
Our 4 Vineyard Food & Wine Tour highlights the best wines of the Yadkin Valley. Pairings include a variety of food such as a charcuterie board, homemade meatballs, pesto chicken salad, and more. All pairings are designed to match well with the food selections.
We choose from a rotating list of 10-12 vineyards and an ever-changing menu. No two tours are alike.
**We are taking special cleaning measures to ensure a sterilized vehicle & wine tour. We will have hand sanitizer at each stop.**
- Special Wine & Breakfast Pairing
- Hand-Picked Wine at (3) Vineyards, about 5 Glasses of Wine each
- 1 Vineyard Tasting (if available)
- Gourmet Food Pairings at 3 Vineyards
- Knowledgeable NC Wine Gal Guide
- Comfy Transportation in Ford Transit 350XL Van
- Free private pickup is available if within 5 miles of Uptown or within 3 miles of an I-77 exit (North of Uptown/Downtown Charlotte).
- Sometimes Harry the wine dog
No refunds are given within 72 hours of the tour date.
We reserve the right to cancel tours due to insufficient enrollment, tour guide emergencies, or bad weather. We will try to do our best in these situations & find suitable substitutes.
- Advance ticket purchase required. 48 hours notice is required in order to prepare the menu & contact vineyards.
- We can accommodate some dietary restrictions on this tour. Please indicate if you have any when registering.
- Tours run rain or shine. If we have to cancel the tour due to weather, we will refund your money in full.
- Vineyard stops are subject to change without notice.
- We use a rotating list of vineyards but wine will include reds, whites & rosés.
- We pick up at 10:00 am at various places in the NoDa neighborhood. Your official meeting location will be emailed to you. NoDa is about 3 miles from Uptown Charlotte.
- Tours typically end around 6pm.
- Private tours are available for groups of 6 or more. Groups can pick their wine style for the day if they wish. Please indicate when registering.
- The 1st vineyard is over 1 hour from Charlotte.
- We use a 15 passenger Ford Transit Van for our tours. In some cases, other vehicles will be utilized.
- All-day snacks & water will be provided for each tour.
What to Bring
- Driver’s license or other valid ID showing age. Any guest consuming wine must be 21+ years of age.
- Mask or any other PPE.
- Appropriately clothing for the weather. This tour is rain or shine.
- Sunscreen, hat & cash for purchases.
- Small coolers for personal drinks & snacks are ok.