- Carolina Reserve Food & Wine Tour
December 12, 2020
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Our Carolina Reserve Food & Wine Tour highlights the best wines of the Yadkin Valley. Foods include gourmet options like marinated olives, chicken BBQ sliders, thai meatballs, shrimp artichoke salad & more.
We choose from a rotating list of 10-12 vineyards and an ever changing menu. No two tours are alike.
**We are taking special cleaning measures to ensure a sterilized vehicle & wine tour. We will have hand sanitizer at each stop.**
- Special Wine & Breakfast Pairing
- Hand Picked Wine at (3) Vineyards, about 5 Glasses of Wine PP
- 1 Vineyard Tasting
- Gourmet Food Parings at 3 Vineyards
- Knowledgeable NC Wine Gal Guide
- Comfy Transportation in Ford Transit 350XL Van
- Free private pickup is available if within 5 miles of Uptown or within 3 miles of an I-77 exit (North of Uptown/Downtown Charlottte).
- Sometimes Harry the wine dog
No refunds are given within 72 hours of the tour date.
We reserve the right to cancel tours due to insufficient enrollment, tour guide emergency, or bad weather. We will try to do our best in these situations & find suitable substitute.
- Advance ticket purchase required. 48 hours notice is required in order to prepare menu & contact vineyards.
- We can accommodate some dietary restrictions on this tour. Please indicate if you have any when registering.
- Tours run rain or shine. If we have to cancel the tour due to weather, we will refund your money in full.
- Vineyard stops are are subject to change without notice.
- We use a rotating list of vineyards but wine will include reds, whites & rosés.
- We meet Saturdays at 10:00 am at Artisan’s Palette.
- Tours typically end around 6pm.
- Private tours are available for groups of 6 or more or a minimum payment of $1014. Groups can pick their wine style for the day if they wish. Please indicate when registering.
- The 1st vineyard is over 1 hour from Charlotte.
- We use a 15 passenger Ford Transit Van for our tours. In some cases, other vehicles will be utilized.
- Van snacks & waters will be provided for each tour.
What to Bring
- Driver’s license or other valid ID showing age. Any guest consuming wine must be 21+ years of age.
- Mask or any other PPE.
- Appropriately clothing for weather. This tour is rain or shine.
- Sunscreen, hat & cash for purchases.
- Small coolers for personal drinks & snacks are ok.