- Original Food & Wine Tour
October 31, 2020
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Our Original Food & Wine Tour highlights some of the North Carolina’s best vineyards from reds to whites and roses and gives the wine drinker a wonderful introduction to Carolina wine. Pairings include a variety of food such as marinated olives, meat/cheese, BBQ meatballs, chicken salad, sushi, donuts and more.
We choose from a rotating list of 10-12 vineyards and an ever changing menu. No two tours are alike.
**We are taking special cleaning measures to ensure a sterilized vehicle & wine tour. We will have hand sanitizer at each stop.**
- Special Wine & Breakfast Pairing
- Hand Picked Wine at (4) Vineyards, about 5 Glasses of Wine PP
- Curated Food Pairings with Wine at 3 Vineyards
- Knowledgeable NC Wine Gal Guide
- All Day Transportation in Comfy Van
- Sometimes Harry the wine dog
No refunds are given within 48 hours of the tour date. We will allow you to reschedule to a future tour date.
We reserve the right to cancel tours due to insufficient enrollment, tour guide emergency, or bad weather. We will try to do our best in these situations & find suitable substitute.
- Advance ticket purchase required. 48 hours notice is required.
- We can accommodate some dietary restrictions on this tour. Please indicate if you have any when registering.
- Tours run rain or shine. If we have to cancel the tour due to weather, we will refund your money in full.
- Vineyard stops are are subject to change without notice.
- We use a rotating list of vineyards for this tour but wine will include reds, whites & rosés.
- We meet Saturdays at 10:00 am.
- We meet at The Artisan’s Palate in NoDa. There is light rail connection to NoDa, take 36th Station. Artisan’s Palate is about 10 minutes from station. If driving, please park further away from entrance to allow their customers to park.
- The tour is all day and typically ends at 6:00 pm.
- It is about 60- 90 minute drive to the 1st vineyard.
- Group transportation for the tour.
- Small group with 6 wine drinkers or less.
What to Bring
- Driver’s license or other valid ID showing age. Any guest consuming wine must be 21+ years of age.
- Mask or any other PPE.
- Appropriately clothing for weather. Vineyards can get hot in Summer months.
- What to bring: sunscreen, hat & cash for purchases not included.