- Simple Food & Wine Tour
April 11, 2021
10:30 am - 6:00 pm
Our Simple Food & Wine Tour highlights some of the North Carolina’s best vineyards from reds to whites and rosés and gives the wine drinker a wonderful introduction to Carolina wine. Pairings include a variety of food such as a charcuterie board, BBQ meatballs, chicken salad and more.
**We are taking special cleaning measures to ensure a sterilized vehicle & wine tour. We will have hand sanitizer at each stop.**
- Vineyard Visits*: Piccione, Raffaldini, Midnight Magdalena & Laurel Gray
- Hand Picked Wine at (4) Vineyards, about 5 Glasses of Wine PP
- Curated Food Pairings with Wine at 3 Vineyards
- Knowledgeable NC Wine Gal Guide
- All Day Transportation in Comfy Van
- Sometimes Harry the wine dog
- Pickup from Uptown Charlotte. Private pickup is extra & must have at least 6 in the group.
*Vineyards are subject to availability
No refunds are given within 72 hours of the tour date. We will allow you to reschedule to a future tour date.
We reserve the right to cancel tours due to insufficient enrollment, tour guide emergency, or bad weather. We will try to do our best in these situations & find suitable substitute.
- Advance ticket purchase required. 48 hours notice is required.
- We can accommodate some dietary restrictions on this tour. Please indicate if you have any when registering.
- Tours run rain or shine. If we have to cancel the tour due to weather, we will refund your money in full.
- Private groups require at least 6 people or a payment of $894.
- Progressive wine tour consitsing of reds, whites & rosés.
- We meet Sundays at 10:30 am.
- The tour is all day and typically ends at 6:00 pm.
- It is about 65 minutes drive to the 1st vineyard.
- Small group with 8 or less wine drinkers.
What to Bring
- Driver’s license or other valid ID showing age. Any guest consuming wine must be 21+ years of age. Vineyards do not allow anyone under 21 inside tastings rooms.
- Mask or any other PPE.
- Appropriately clothing for weather.
- Outside coolers & snacks are permitted.