Asheville 2 Vineyard Wine Tours
4.5 Hours Charcuterie & Wine Included 4-10 People
Two Vineyard Asheville Wine Tour
Join the NC Wine Gals on a fun and delicious 2-vineyard Asheville wine tour. Enjoy visits to two of our favorite Asheville area vineyards plus enjoy a welcome drink, a charcuterie board, and lots of NC wine.
See a sample itinerary below or inquire about how to make this a private tour.
Thanks & Drink On,
The NC Wine Gals
- 2 top-rated Hendersonville vineyards: Souther Williams & Stone Ashe Vineyards
- Welcome drinks (pickup location)
- Charcuterie board & curated wine at vineyard stop #1
- Wine tasting/flight at vineyard stop #2
- Knowledgeable NC Wine Gal guide
- Water & snacks (chips & cookies)
- Transportation in 15-passenger Ford Transit Van
- Downtown Asheville pickup
- Tour size 4-10. If you have a larger group, contact us (use the form below).
- This tour has a time limit. The 2 vineyard tour is 4.5 hours.
Meeting Location - 11 am
After introductions, you will enjoy a welcome drink while we go over the day’s itinerary.
The best vineyards are 30+ minutes from Asheville. We choose from a rotating list iof vineyards. Please note that the wine van also has plenty of water and snacks for you to enjoy throughout the day.
Enjoy a nosh on the big charcuterie board with curated wine at Souther Williams. We will spend a solid 75 minutes here enjoying the vineyard and its wine. There is time available to anyone in the group who wishes to purchase a tasting or additional bottles.
Go a little deeper with NC wine and enjoy a full wine tasting at Stone Ashe. We will spend another hour here before departure.
Vineyard Departure - 3 pm
Your tour departs around 3 pm for the drive back.
Comments are closed.