Asheville 3 Vineyard Wine Tours
- 3 Western NC vineyards/wineries
- Dowtown Asheville pickup
- Pastry & wine pairing at pickup
- Charcuterie board with a curated wine at vineyard stop 1
- Additional curated wine at vineyard stop 2
- Curated wine at vineyard stop 3
- Knowledgeable NC Wine Gal guide
- Water & snacks (chips & cookies)
- Transportation in a 15-passenger Ford Transit van
- Group size from 6-10. If you have a larger group, contact us (use the form below)
- Time Limit: 6-hour tour
After introductions, you will enjoy your first pairing of the day with a fun pastry and wine pairing. You will be blown away how much food changes the taste of wine.
Be prepared for 30-60 minutes of driving but don’t worry, our guides have curated a fun wine tour playlist (or you can play your own). Please note that the wine van also has plenty of water and snacks for you to enjoy throughout the day.
Our first stop is our favorite stop. We serve a large charcuterie tray with a beautiful dry-style North Carolina grown rosé You will spend about an hour here and are welcome to enjoy more wine or participate in a tasting.
We dig deeper into NC wine at stop number two. This is typically where we drink an NC-grown red wine, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, or Chambourcin are typically served. These wines excel in NC’s long and hot summers.