Asheville 3 Vineyard Wine Tours
- 3 Western NC Vineyards/Wineries
- Private pickup
- Pastry & wine pairing at pickup
- Charcuterie board with a curated wine at 1st vineyard
- Food with additional curated wine at 2nd vineyard
- Flights or tasting at vineyard stop 3
- Keep-sake NC Wine Gal Glass
- Knowledgeable NC Wine Gal guide
- Water & snacks (chips & cookies)
- Transportation in a 15-passenger Ford Transit van
- Minimum group size for this tour: 4 people
- Maximum group size for this tour: 10 people
- Time Limit: 6-hour tour
- Private tours can select vineyards from our list.
After introductions, you will enjoy your first pairing of the day with a fun pastry and wine pairing. You will be blown away how much food changes the taste of wine.
Be prepared for 30-60 minutes of driving but don’t worry, our guides have curated a fun wine tour playlist (or you can play your own). Please note that the wine van also has plenty of water and snacks for you to enjoy throughout the day.
Our first stop is our favorite stop. We serve a large charcuterie tray with a beautiful dry-style North Carolina grown rosé You will spend about an hour here and are welcome to enjoy more wine or participate in a tasting.
We dig deeper into NC wine at stop number two. This is typically where we drink a NC gorwn red wine, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc or Chambourcin are typically served.These winers excel in NC’ s long and hot summers.We like to serve these wines with an Italian picnic filled with meats, cheeses, Caprese salad and more.
The last stop is tasting where you have the opportunity to taste the depth and breathe of NC wine. Tastings typically consist of 5+ wines ranging from white to red.