Bourbon & Wine Tour
A Wine Tours for Guys and Gals
Join us for a new kind of tour! A tour that features Kentucky Bourbon and a local Bourbon cocktail!
Our tours are designed to remove the intimidation that often surrounds wine, making wine approachable and enjoyable for everyone. We welcome the opportunity to share some of the amazing wine grown in North Carolina and share our wine knowledge.
This tour features something for everyone: bourbon, wine, donuts, charcuterie, BBQ, and a cocktail. In addition to the vineyard visits, we will be visiting a local distillery.
Thanks & Drink On,
The NC Wine Gals
- 2 vineyards + 1 distillery visit
- Premium Kentucky bourbon + a donut (pickup location). Each guest has the option of straight bourbon (2 oz) or as an Old Fashioned cocktail.
- Charcuterie + rosé (bro-sé for the men) (1st vineyard)
- BBQ lunch & wine flights (2nd vineyard)
- Local distillery tour + samples + bourbon cocktail
- Basic wine education from NC Wine Gal Guide
- Water & snacks (chips & cookies)
- Transportation in a 15-passenger Ford Transit van
- This tour is 7 hours. (10 am – 5 pm)
- Group Size: 6 people to 10 people. Private tours require at least 6 people and cost another $25 pp.