Boozy Sunday Brunch Wine Tours
Boozy Sunday Brunch Wine Tour
Join the NC Wine Gals on a fun, boozy Sunday brunch wine tour. This is one of our favorite new tours as it incorporates two of our favorite things, wine & brunch. Enjoy visits to two of the Yadkin Valley’s vineyards with mimosas, a brunch box, and lots of NC wine.
See a sample itinerary below or inquire about how to make this a private tour.
Thanks & Drink On,
The NC Wine Gals
- 2 top-rated NC vineyards
- Welcome mimosas (pickup location)
- Enormous charcuterie brunch box filled with an assortment of brunch goodies (1st vineyard)
- Large glass of wine (1st vineyard)
- Vineyard tasting or flight (2nd vineyard)
- Knowledgeable NC Wine Gal guide
- Water & snacks (chips & cookies)
- Transportation in 15 passenger Ford Transit Van
- Pickup in NoDa neighborhood (3117 whiting ave 28205)
- Sometimes Harry the Wine Dorkie (Charlotte tours only)
- Tour size 4-10. If you have a larger group, contact us (use the form below). This tour is only offered on Sunday.
- This tour has a time limit. The 2 vineyard tour is 5 hours. An additional $75 will be charged each hour for tours that go over assigned time. This includes time for private pickup. Please inquire if you think this might affect your group
After introductions, you will enjoy your first pairing of the day with a fun pastry and wine pairing. You will be blown away how much food changes the taste of wine.
The best vineyards are 60+ minutes from the uptown Charlotte area. Be prepared for an hour in the wine van but don’t worry, our guides have curated a fun wine tour playlist (or you can play your own). Please note that the wine van also has plenty of water and snacks for you to enjoy throughout the day.
Cheers are in order with a glass (or two) of mimosas! Next it’s time to nosh on the big brunch box made for us by Off The Block Charcuterie. After those glassses run empty we will refill them with additional wine (as decided by the group). We will spend 90 minutes here before going to the next vineyard.
The 2nd vineyard is typically where you will get a full wine tasting. This tasting typically consists of 6 – 10 wines (depending on the vineyard) and will offer you a wide variety of different kinds of NC wine. You will have 60 minutes and if you like a wine, please buy a bottle to share with those that could not come on the tour.
Your tour departs at 3 pm and will take about 60-70 minutes to get you back to the meeting location.