Private Asheville 3 Vineyard Wine Tour
Save 15% - Book a Tour in December & Go Whenever
Use code: Dec15 at checkout
- 3 Western NC vineyards/wineries
- Farm-style charcuterie board with a curated wine at vineyard stop 1 (1 bottle per 4 people)
- Premium snacks & curated wine at vineyard stop 2
- Curated wine at vineyard stop 3
- Knowledgeable NC Wine Gal guide
- All-day water & snacks
- Transportation in a 10+ seater van + private pickup
- Groups can also assist in picking the vineyards
- Group size from 5-10. Groups of less than 6 will pay a higher per-person cost.
- Tour time: 6 hours
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is required for this tour. Booking insurance is available for each tour & protects tour cancellations.
After introductions, you will enjoy your first pairing of the day with a fun pastry and wine pairing. You will be blown away how much food changes the taste of wine.
Be prepared for 30-60 minutes of driving but don’t worry, our guides have curated a fun wine tour playlist (or you can play your own). Please note that the wine van also has plenty of water and snacks for you to enjoy throughout the day.
Our first stop is our favorite stop. We serve a large charcuterie tray with a beautiful dry-style North Carolina grown rosé You will spend about an hour here and are welcome to enjoy more wine or participate in a tasting.
We dig deeper into NC wine at stop number two. This is typically where we drink an NC-grown red wine, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, or Chambourcin are typically served. These wines excel in NC’s long and hot summers.